Following Tuesday’s COVID-19 announcement by the Premier of Victoria, there has been a significant shift in pandemic orders effective 11:59pm tonight (Friday 22 April).
What it means for Victorian greyhound racing:
- Patrons and spectators won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering Club premises.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end.
- Masks will no longer be required on course, including in hospitality sections however masks continue to be strongly recommended when you can’t physically distance.
- The Victorian Government mandatory vaccination (workers) directions continue to apply to persons undertaking greyhound racing related work away from home. Participants who are not able to produce evidence of compliance with the Victorian Government direction upon request by a Club or GRV representative will continue to be not permitted on Club premises for the purposes of undertaking greyhound related work.
- All persons are reminded to please stay home and not attend any greyhound racing venue if they are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
If you have any queries please contact the Participant Support Line on 1300 144 360 or email email@example.com
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here