GRV encourages anyone feeling unwell not to attend racetracks or other greyhound facilities.
Following a significant increase in COVID-19 cases across Victoria over the past few days, to reduce the COVID-19 risk and ensure the ongoing continuity of our race program, GRV has adopted the following protocols to come into effect from 6 January 2022:
– Temperature Testing to be reintroduced at race meetings
– QR Code scanning continues
– The wearing of face masks is again mandatory at all Victorian greyhound racing clubs at all times, inside and outside, including trial sessions
– Social distancing of at least 1.5 metres, including outdoors
GRV also encourages regular sanitizing, and extends a sincere thanks to all participants, employees and volunteers for allowing us to maintain a safe work environment.
For more information
– For the latest information on COVID in Victoria, please go to the Vic Department Health dedicated COVID site at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
– For specific information regarding What to do if you test positive to COVID-19 or if you’ve been told you are a contact, go to https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist
– For information on COVIDSafe Settings for living and working in Victoria, go to https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here