Owners of racing greyhounds can now receive email notifications when their dogs have been graded into a race meeting.
All you need to do is make sure you have a current email address listed in FastTrack.
If you would like to update your email address in your FastTrack account but have forgotten your password, simply log into FastTrack and follow the steps below…
1. Click the ‘Forgotten your password’ option? (the link is located underneath the password field)
2. FastTrack will ask you to enter your member number or the email address that you have registered with GRV.
3. Click Submit.
4. FastTrack will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Check your email account for this email and click the link in the message.
5. The link takes you to a web page where you need to choose and confirm a new password.
6. After you have completed this step, you can log in to FastTrack immediately by using your member number or email and your new password.
GRV staff are available to answer your questions about FastTrack at the following email address: email@example.com
Note: This is NOT a feature of The Watchdog – if you have your dog(s) Blackbooked in Watchdog, you will still receive your daily email summary the night before as well as any push alerts you have set up.