In line with the State Government’s announcement on Wednesday, which further eases COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria, the following GRV COVID protocols will apply to ALL race meetings at ALL tracks in Victoria, effective from Friday 25 June 2021:
• All race meetings will now be open to the public, i.e. spectators
• QR code registration is compulsory.
• Face masks are to be worn at all times when inside a building, including the kennel block, Vet’s room and Steward’s room
• Face masks are also required to be worn whilst loading a greyhound into the starting boxes and whilst performing any role in the catching pen, including catching greyhounds
• Where there is an inability to maintain a minimum of 1.5 metre social distancing in other settings, masks MUST also be worn.
Stay Safe – Stay Aware – Stay Racing
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here