Sign up to newsletter
* = required field

Golden Easter Egg Heats postponed…again

Heats of the Group 1 Golden Easter Egg at Wentworth Park in Sydney have been postponed again due to inclement weather in NSW.

The three-week series was originally scheduled to kick off on Saturday 20 March, before being postponed by 24 hours.

However, conditions have not eased and an announcement on when the heats will be run will be made later today.

Victorian participants travelling to NSW to race are advised to monitor the Bureau of Meteorology, NSW emergency services, ABC radio & GWIC for warnings about severe weather which has caused flash flooding and evacuations across large areas of NSW.

A host of top class Victorian greyhounds are involved in the heats, including Shima Shine, Fernando Bluey and Lakeview Walter.


Stay Safe, Stay Aware, Stay Racing

The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here

Related Posts

Best CBD for Dogs with Arthritis