A decision has been made that tonight’s Wentworth Park race meeting – highlighted by 10 heats of the G1 Golden Easter Egg (520m) – has been POSTPONED to Sunday 21 March due to severe weather.
Victorian participants travelling to NSW to race are advised to monitor the Bureau of Meteorology, NSW emergency services, ABC radio & GWIC for warnings about severe weather which has caused flash flooding and evacuations across large areas of NSW.
Stay Safe, Stay Aware, Stay Racing
RELATED: SHIMA SHINE LEADS VIC ‘GOLD’ RUSH
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here