GRV’s Racing Department is excited to announce some new initiatives and programming changes being introduced in December 2020.
The following racing initiatives will be programmed this month…
12 Dec – Ballarat Cup Night Head to Head 450m – $10k to the winner
The following grading conditions will apply:
- Trainers must nominate via FastTrack.
- Greyhounds with best individual rank as determined by the points score table will be selected.
- In the case of greyhounds having an equal rank, Aged Prizemoney (APM) will be used to split the greyhounds, with preference given to the greyhound with higher APM.
- Two reserves will also be allocated.
- Greyhounds will jump from boxes 1 and 3.
- The winner of the head-to-head match race will collect $10,000.
- Read more
The Meadows to Warrnambool Series – $7k to the winner
23 Dec – Grade 5 Heats Meadows (MEP) 525m
30 Dec – Final Warrnambool 450m
Boost for Healesville
Healesville will change from a fortnightly Provincial Full Stakes meetings to a weekly Provincial Full Stakes meeting commencing Sunday 6 December 2020. The regular schedule for Healesville moving forward will be as follows:
- Tuesdays – Provincial Half Stakes Meeting
- Fridays – Tier 3 Half Stakes Meeting
- Sundays – Provincial Full Stakes Meeting
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here