Margins has opened up a $26 chance to make it back-to-back Horsham Cups after drawing box 4 in Sunday’s $67,000 Group 2 final.
The first Horsham Cup was run in 1978, however no greyhound has ever won the race twice.
The six heat winners and two fastest second placegetters made it through to Sunday’s final, with Margins’ runner-up performance behind To The Galo’s proving fast enough to qualify.
The final has produced a star-studded field, with the eight contenders combining for a total of 36 appearances in group race finals, with Shared Equity leading the way on 12.
2016 HORSHAM CUP BOX DRAW & TAB ODDS
SUNDAY 11 JUNE – 480m
1. SHARED EQUITY (Angela Langton, Anakie) $13.00
2. TO THE GALO’S (Phil Smith, Pascoe Vale South) $4.50
3. FLEET RETURN (Frank Kirkham, Garfield) $51.00
4. MARGINS (Brooke Ennis, Lara) $26.00
5. BLAZIN’ BOMBER (Darren Pattinson, Pearcedale) $5.00
6. ZIPPING CHUBBZ (Jamie Ennis, Lara) $13.00
7. ASTON BOLERO (Jason Thompson, Pearcedale) $5.00
8. ZAMBORA BROCKIE (Anthony Azzopardi, Myrniong) $2.10
9. ASA KILLER QUEEN (Anthony Azzopardi, Myrniong) $13.00
10. CUTTING EDGE (Geoff Collins, Wattle Flat) $8.50
Pictured: Margins (8) wins the 2015 Horsham Cup.
RELATED: HORSHAM CUP RESULTS
WATCH: Zambora Brockie was the fastest heat winner in 26.71sec.