Victorian greyhounds won all four semi-finals of the Group 1 Golden Easter Egg (520m) on Saturday night, with Fernando Bale emerging the fastest winner in 29.34sec.
The son of Kelsos Fusileer and Chloe Allen notched his 12th win from 17 starts and he will line up from Box 8 in this weekend’s final.
Fernando Bale (pictured above winning at Wentworth Park in January) has never exited box 8 before, but he has drawn box 7 on three occasions for two wins and a fifth.
He has been installed a short priced favourite to win the Golden Easter Egg.
TAB Fixed Odds: Click Here
Group 1 Golden Easter Egg
Saturday night 4 April – Wentworth Park – 520m
1. DAWKINS BALE (Jenny Hunt, Vic)
2. ZIPPING MIDGE (Jason Mackay, NSW)
3. OVER LIMIT (Paul Stuart, WA)
4. DYNA DOUBLE ONE (Andrea Dailly, Vic)
5. DYNA NICO (Andrea Dailly, Vic)
6. RECRUITMENT (Deborah Coleman (Vic)
7. RONRAY SPIRIT (Terry Reid, Vic)
8. FERNANDO BALE (Andrea Dailly, Vic)
9. SPACECRAFT (Lorraine Atchison, NSW)
10. ZIPPING ABBY (Ronald Seymour, NSW)
Related: Hostile End to Golden Easter Egg Campaign