GRV will be launching its new information management system, FastTrack, with its full release of features on Wednesday 1 May 2013.
**IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ**
Tuesday 30 April: From 4:00pm, Online Nominations will not be available via the GRV website
Wednesday 1 May: Phone and online FastTrack nominations will be available from 7:30am onwards
*Please note nominations will not be accepted in any way, shape or form from 4:00pm Tuesday 30 April until Wednesday 1 May @ 7:30am.
Trainers are advised that new standard nomination closing times will coincide with the launch of FastTrack from Wednesday 1 May.
CLICK HERE FOR NEW NOMINATION CLOSING TIMES
To assist in the deployment of FastTrack, the following online services will not be available from 10:00am Monday 29 April, 2013.
- Results (old version): FastTrack version will still be available
- eDog Form (old version): FastTrack version will still be available
- Kennel Return
- Whelping Notice & Service Notice
- Box Stats, Satisfactory & Solo Trials, Revet, Tier 3 Calculator
- Retire a Greyhound
- GAP online adoption application, Foster Care online application, GAP Greyhounds Available
These services will be accessible via FastTrack by 7:30am Wednesday 1 May, 2013.
Other important news:
1. Fee Free Period
For the next 3 months from 1 May, 2013, a FEE FREE period will apply to all participants who complete the following services;
- Name a greyhound (by a breeder)
- Name a greyhound (by a non breeder)
- Transfer of ownership of a greyhound
- Authority to breed with a greyhound
The Fee Free period will end on 31 July, 2013. In addition to the Fee Free period, all other applications processed on line will attract a 10% discount.
2. A New feature of FastTrack Nominations
In FastTrack nominations, only eligible dogs can be nominated for the Meeting
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here