In line with the State Government’s announcement today, which eases COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria, the following GRV Covid protocols will apply to ALL race meetings at ALL tracks in Victoria, effective from Friday 18 June 2021:
• Access to the track will be for REGISTERED persons only until otherwise notified. (This is subject to continuous review)
• QR code registration is compulsory
• Face masks are to be worn at all times when inside a building, including the kennel block, Vet’s room and Steward’s room
• Face masks are also required to be worn whilst loading a greyhound into the starting boxes and whilst performing any role in the catching pen, including catching greyhounds
• Where there is an inability to maintain a minimum of 1.5 metre social distancing in other settings, masks MUST also be worn.
Health screening (temperature testing) will no longer be conducted at race meetings, however it is important that people do NOT attend the track if they are feeling unwell in any way.
PINK DIAMOND FINALS NIGHT: ATTENDANCE REGISTER
As a result of the easing of restrictions by the Victorian Government’s Chief Health Officer, limited opportunity exists for REGISTERED owners and breeders – as listed on FastTrack and appearing in the form guide – of runners engaged to compete in the Pink Diamond Finals night on Friday 18 June to attend by booking in advance.
Only those that meet the above criteria and have made a prior booking via Try Booking will be allowed entry. Trainers (essential persons) are not required to book. Bookings are limited to one per transaction and the name of the person attending must be recorded at the time of booking.
Bookings close at 7pm on Thursday 17 June
For more information please click HERE
Stay Safe – Stay Aware – Stay Racing
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here