Registrations for this Sunday’s Strategic Engagement Workshop at The Meadows – focussing on ‘Rearing & Pre-race Training’ – close at midday today (Friday).
GRV has scheduled a series of Strategic Engagement Workshops to identify core issues surrounding nine key topics, which have, or will be, discussed across 11 workshops throughout the state between 10 May and 6 August, 2016.
All 11 workshops are being conducted by IEDEX, an independent facilitator, with the object being to collect intelligence to assist GRV in making informed, strategic decisions about the future of greyhound racing in Victoria, particularly in relation to the welfare of the greyhound throughout its entire lifecycle.
WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED SO FAR:
– Training facilities and trial tracks(Sandown, Tuesday 10 May)
– Track design, track safety and lures(The Meadows, Sunday 22 May)
– Breeding and breeding controls (1)(Sandown, Saturday 28 May)
– Breeding and breeding controls (2)(Geelong, Saturday 4 June)
– Rearing and pre-race training (The Meadows, Sunday 19 June)
– Improving the racing career of greyhounds (Sandown, Saturday 25 June)
– Industry education and training requirements (Sandown, Saturday 2 July)
– Racing program and grading (1)(Sandown, Saturday 16 July)
– Racing program and grading (2)(Sandown, Saturday 23 July)
– Opportunities for smaller scale participants (The Meadows, Sunday 31 July)
– TBC additional workshop as required(Cranbourne, Saturday 6 August)
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas about the future of greyhound racing in Victoria. All ideas are heard and recorded for future reference. To register for upcoming workshops, please click HERE
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here