Greyhound Racing Victoria (GRV) Stewards and Industry Veterinary Officers will be holding information sessions around the state in November and December on proposed rule changes.
The changes to Greyhounds Australasia rules include new urinary thresholds for cobalt, 3-methoxytyramine and hydrocortisone and the race day treatment of greyhounds.
The face to face information sessions are open to all industry members and will include opportunities to privately raise any other related or appropriate issue.
When and where:
- 11 November – Day: The Meadows. 80 Northcorp Bvd, Broadmeadows.
- 12 November – Day: Warragul Greyhound Racing Club. Howitt St, Warragul.
- 23 November- Day: Ballarat Greyhound Racing Club, Cnr Rubicon & Sutton Streets, Ballarat.
- 25 November- Night: Traralgon Greyhound Racing Club. Glenview Park,, McNairn Rd, Traralgon
- 26 November – Twilight: Shepparton Greyhound Racing Club. 7580 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla.
- 3 December – Night: Warrnambool Greyhound Racing Club. Warrnambool Showgrounds, Koroit St, Warrnambool.
All information sessions will be held in the grandstand area 30 mins before the first race of the day and will run for 2 hours. For more information contact GRV Integrity Department on (03) 8329 1152.