Sign up to newsletter
* = required field

Shepparton meetings transferred – 9 February

Please be advised that due to the current Hot Weather forecast for 9 February 2017, the following meeting is to be TRANSFERRED in accordance with the GRV Hot Weather Policy.

Cancelled:

Shepparton Greyhound Racing Club
Thursday 9 February 2017 (TAB TWILIGHT)

Rescheduled to:
Shepparton Greyhound Racing Club
Thursday 9 February 2017 (TAB MORNING)

 

As a result, scratchings for the Shepparton meeting will now close at 4:00PM on Wednesday 8 February 2017.

As a result, scratchings for the Warragul meeting will now close at 8:30AM on Thursday 9 February 2017.

The safety and welfare of greyhounds and participants is of paramount concern for Greyhound Racing Victoria (GRV) in assessing whether a race meeting or individual races on a program should proceed, be delayed or abandoned in hot weather conditions.

The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here

Related Posts

Best CBD for Dogs with Arthritis