Shima Song is looking to follow in the footsteps of former kennel mate Fernando Bale by qualifying for the Group 1 Peter Mosman Classic. In 2015 Fernando Bale earned the Peter Mosman Classic title, bringing it back to Victoria after Bessy Boo claimed the honours in 2014.
Shima Song was one of three Victorian’s who made it through to next weeks Group 1 Peter Mosman Classic at Wentworth Park after finishing in the top two in tonight’s semi finals.
The daughter of Dyna Tron and Shimaguni was the only Victorian to claim victory, clocking a personal best time of 30.07sec over the 520 metre distance.
GROUP 1 PETER MOSMAN CLASSIC BOX DRAW
1) RITZA LENNY – Mark Gatt
2) BUCK FORTY – Jason Thompson
3) SHIMA SONG – Andrea Dailly
4) INVICTUS RAPID – Jason Thompson
5) TAP OUT SCARLET – Rodney Metselaar
6) RUNWAY IDOLE – Christine Proctor
7) ZAMBORA IDOL – Tony Spiteri
8) EL MAGNIFICO – Julie Fletcher
9) UNLAWFUL ENTRY – Brett Bravo
10) NANGAR THUNDER – Dave Irwin
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here