A decision to cancel today’s twilight race meeting at Geelong was made at 3.40pm today, as a consequence of continued high gusting winds.
An assessment of the processes required to shut the return and catching pen gates was carried out.
Track safety to both the welfare of staff and the greyhounds under Greyhound Racing Victoria’s OHS track guidelines meant it was impractical to continue the meeting.
GRV apologises for any inconvenience caused.
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here