We are thinking of all within our industry who may be affected by the recent flooding in regional Victoria and GRV is here to help however we can.
GRV is urging any participant who may need assistance to call (03) 8329 1100 or contact [email protected] or their closest greyhound racing club.
It’s in times such as these that we rally together to help each other so we want to hear from you should you need anything to enable business continuity and ensure animal welfare.
- Small Business Immediate Flood Relief Program – impacted Greyhound businesses and Clubs and supply chain providers (registered with ABN) will be eligible to apply.
Applications expected to be open this week – payments within 5-10 days
- Financial support for flood-affected farmers – greyhound businesses would not be considered eligible to apply.
- Victorian Government Assistance Funding
HELPLINES & ONLINE SUPPORT
- In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial Triple Zero (000)
- For flood assistance, contact the SES on 132 500
- For the latest evacuation orders, stay tuned to Vic Emergency: https://emergency.vic.gov.au/respond/
- For SES information, visit https://www.ses.vic.gov.au/
- The latest weather information features on the Bureau of Meteorology: http://www.bom.gov.au/
- And for the latest travel information stay tuned to VicRoads: https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/
Businesses directly impacted by the Victorian floods that commenced in October 2022 can access a one-off grant of $5000 to cover immediate expenses.
Backing Our Flood-Affected Businesses And Farmers
19 October 2022
The Victorian Government is supporting primary producers and small businesses across Victoria affected by the devastating floods to get back in business, with an initial package of support to help kickstart their relief effort.
The content on this page was accurate at the time of publishing. If you notice any inaccurate content on this page or anywhere on the website, please report it here