GRV will be launching its new information management system, FastTrack, with its full release of features on Wednesday 1 May 2013.
**IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ**
Tuesday 30 April: From 4:00pm, Online Nominations will not be available via the GRV website
Wednesday 1 May: Phone and online FastTrack nominations will be available from 7:30am onwards
*Please note nominations will not be accepted in any way, shape or form from 4:00pm Tuesday 30 April until Wednesday 1 May @ 7:30am.
Trainers are advised that new standard nomination closing times will coincide with the launch of FastTrack from Wednesday 1 May.
CLICK HERE FOR NEW NOMINATION CLOSING TIMES
To assist in the deployment of FastTrack, the following online services will not be available from 10:00am Monday 29 April, 2013.
- Results (old version): FastTrack version will still be available
- eDog Form (old version): FastTrack version will still be available
- Kennel Return
- Whelping Notice & Service Notice
- Box Stats, Satisfactory & Solo Trials, Revet, Tier 3 Calculator
- Retire a Greyhound
- GAP online adoption application, Foster Care online application, GAP Greyhounds Available
These services will be accessible via FastTrack by 7:30am Wednesday 1 May, 2013.
Other important news:
1. Fee Free Period
For the next 3 months from 1 May, 2013, a FEE FREE period will apply to all participants who complete the following services;
- Name a greyhound (by a breeder)
- Name a greyhound (by a non breeder)
- Transfer of ownership of a greyhound
- Authority to breed with a greyhound
The Fee Free period will end on 31 July, 2013. In addition to the Fee Free period, all other applications processed on line will attract a 10% discount.
2. A New feature of FastTrack Nominations
In FastTrack nominations, only eligible dogs can be nominated for the Meeting