Timeslot Codes – (D) Day, (T) Twilight, (N) Night
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Victorian Bred and Trained greyhounds only.
- For Greyhounds with 1-5 wins (Maidens Ineligible).
- Greyhounds must have been domiciled in Victoria for 90 days or more prior to the close of nominations. Greyhounds that have commenced racing under 90 days must only have been domiciled in a Victorian kennel.
- A greyhound must not be under any order of probation under the rules of Greyhound Racing Victoria at the time of nomination that will not allow it to compete at The Meadows, for the 2018 TAB Great Chase semi-finals and grand final.
- Each greyhound is only eligible to compete in one series of heats.
- The heats are open to the best greyhounds nominated plus reserves and will be capped at the number of greyhounds progressing to semi-finals.
- The number of greyhounds progressing to the semi-finals differs at each track. 3 greyhounds will progress from Healesville. 3 greyhounds plus 1 reserve will progress from: Horsham, Sale, Sandown, Traralgon and Warrnambool. 4 greyhounds plus 1 reserve will progress from: Bendigo, Cranbourne, Geelong, Shepparton and The Meadows. 5 greyhounds plus 1 reserve will progress from Ballarat and Warragul. There will be a ‘ballot’ for the reserve positions. Eligibility to compete in Semi Finals subject to GRV Rule LR33. Greyhounds under any order of probation at the close of nominations for the semi-finals will not be drawn into the fields.
- The Winners and the fastest second placegetters from the 6 Semi-Finals will progress to the Grand Final.
- Upon entering this event, trainers will make themselves and their greyhound/s available for any reasonable promotional opportunities relating to this event at Greyhound Racing Victoria’s request. This may include visiting community groups at their facility as well as media and photo opportunities as they arise.
- Greyhound Racing Victoria reserves the right to alter and amend conditions and prize money for The 2018 TAB Great Chase. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be published on www.grv.org.au Nomination closing times are as per normal for each of the Victorian clubs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the GRV Racing Services team on 03 8329 1100 should you have any questions about ‘The 2018 TAB Great Chase’
2017 TAB GREAT CHASE FINAL